A – Personal data
The information collected by ARGOSYN as data controller is subject to processing whose purpose is to ensure the processing of requests from :
- contact forms at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- account consultation forms.
ARGOSYN is the sole recipient of the data collected.
The data collected is as follows:
- Last name, First name ;
- Company’s name ;
- Email address ;
- Postal Address, City and Zip Code ;
- Phone Number.
This data is only collected via our contact form.
They are stored on servers located in France.
Under the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD), you have a right of access, portability, opposition, limitation, correction and deletion of personal data concerning you.
You can exercise these rights by contacting : email@example.com.
The legal bases of the processing are :
- Your consent in accordance with Art.6 (1) a of the GDPR ;
- ARGOSYN‘s legitimate interest, in accordance with Art.6 (1) f of the GDPR.
The data are kept for 6 months.
Furthermore, you have the right to make a complaint at any time to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) at the following address
3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
B – Cookies
When you visit our website, cookies are deposited on the hard drive of your terminal (computer, tablet or smartphone). The information below will allow you to understand how cookies work and how to use the current tools to set them.
1/ What is a Cookie?
2/ What types of cookies are used on our website?
Cookies have different functions and are distinguished by their role.
2.1. The cookies we issue on our site :
Technical cookies :
They are essential to enable you to browse our website according to your terminal and make the best use of the various functionalities (exp : French version, English version).
|Cookie’s name||Purpose of the cookie||Storage duration|
How the site works :
How the site works :
allows the management sessions
|Expires at the end of the session|
3/ It is up to you to manage the deposit of cookies on your terminal.
Every web browser is different. In order to configure your browser, please refer to the “Help” section of your browser.
We have listed below the main browsers used to date.
Under Microsoft Internet Explorer :
- Select the “Tools” menu and then “Internet Option
- Click on the “Privacy” tab.
- Select the desired level with the cursor.
- Or choose the advanced settings options.
Under Mozilla Firefox :
- Choose the menu ” Tools ” then ” Options “.
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Select “preservation rules” and then the desired level.
Under Google Chrome :
- Click on the icon to display the settings menu
- Click on “Options”.
- In the “History” area, select “Use custom settings for history”.
- Choose the desired level
Under Safari :
- Click on the “Safari” menu
- Click on “Preferences”.
- In the “Security” tab, select the desired level.
Given the wide variety of smartphones and tablets, we refer you to the “manufacturer’s manual” of your terminal in order to manage the deposit of cookies.